Our Daily 5s
Words From Heather
Articles
News
Upcoming Events
Our Daily 5s
Words From Heather
Articles
News
Upcoming Events
The Spotlight
ads
Thursday, 4 February 2016
Two words from Heather
Posted by
Unknown
on
00:23
Heather
No comments
These two messages from Heather I hope it reaches out to everyone *peace*
Share
Share
Tweet
Share
No comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Popular Posts
Singles are you ready!!!
So, who says valentine's day is strictly for people who are in relationships or marriages? So single people should now do what o? I rea...
Happy Wedding Anniversary Pastor Poju and Mrs Toyin Oyemade
This is wishing Pastor Poju and Mrs Toyin Oyemade a happy wedding anniversary. As at this day last year the Pastor Poju Oyemade of Covenant ...
"Watching Football can lead one to Hell?"
I just had to catch your attention with the headline guys... Sigh... I saw something today that caught me of guard... As I was coming from w...
Winepress is here again.
We have started the year and we are starting with a Big Bang. Wine press 2017 is here. Winepress is an annual word and prayer conference typ...
What Hillary Clinton has to say about her prayer life.
Hillary Clinton answered a question during Saturday evening’s Democratic presidential debate. Vox.com reports that a woman identified only...
Yes! It is here!
The Encounter!!! All Sundays this February at HARVESTERS INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTRE is tagged The encounter... What sort of encounter d...
Are we the same "shoe" size?
I was scrolling through my Facebook page yesterday and a friend of mine who had been called into the ministry posted something and I thought...
Our daily 5s
Take your daily dose and live to the fullest. 1. Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding. In all your wa...
Happy Birthday Pastor Paul Adefarasin
This is Wishing Pastor Paul Adefarasin, lead pastor of House on the Rock church in Lekki and Convener of The Experience. Happy 54th Birthday...
Our word from Heather
Goodevening all. I trust we had a splendid day. This is one strengthener from Heather as usual. Think well and meditate after reading. God...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments :
Post a Comment